Sunday 4 November 2012

Wedding update: 10 months to go



Time waits for no man (or woman) and the countdown to the big day is getting closer and closer, with only 10 months to go. However, I am proud to say that I haven’t been resting on my laurels. Despite my notable blog absence (apologies for that), I have been working my butt off trying to get as much done as I can before the year end and a number of key wedding tasks  have been crossed off the list. Every spare minute I have when my little Bambini is asleep or playing contently alone, I have been emailing and calling suppliers, researching costs, price comparing, making mood boards, planning DIY projects and designing my own wedding stationery. Yep, I have been a very busy bee!

I have so much to fill you in on, it’s easier if I break it all down into individual posts. So I am aiming to give you the complete lowdown over the next week or so to bring you all up to speed with my colour scheme, theme, dress hunt….. amongst other things. I’ll also try and update you all on the little madam, who is now 4 ½ months old. 


Time certainly does fly by!

No comments: