Saturday 1 September 2012

My poor blog

So my plan for writing more blog posts has fallen completely flat on it's face. My little madam is taking up more of time than I expected. Who knew motherhood was so demanding and full on!! I'm literally sapped of all my energy just looking after the diva from day to day so my poor blog doesnt even get a look in!

Oh well, she is my everything right now and my priority. As she gets older i know I will have more time to do other things but until then my spare moments (when she's asleep), I spend eating quickly, running around the house doing the washing or a quick spring clean and if I'm really lucky I might get the chance to scour the internet or make a few wedding related calls *sigh*.

At the monent I'm spending some time at my Mum's house so while she is entertaining her Granddaughter, I have a few minutes to conjure up a few posts. Hopefully a few more to come....
 

No comments: